The exciting place to live in Canada’s largest community development right in the heart of the vibrant Mississauga City Centre. This 130-acre master-planned, mixed-use community will offer both condominium home ownership and rental residences with every imaginable neighbourhood convenience nearby.
The Condominiums at Square One District feature studio to two bedroom plus den suites, designed for urban living. The best-in-class amenities will include a half-court gym, fitness zone, climbing wall, entertaining areas, gardening plots, kids’ zone for children of all ages, and a co-working zone – the perfect place to work from home. Your new home is where living, working, public space, culture and, of course, shopping will be eclectically combined, connecting you to everything you’ve ever dreamed of!
Your perfect lifestyle awaits!
Dining Room with Catering Kitchen
24 Hour Concierge Service
Garden Prep Studio
Community garden plots
Kid's Play Area
Outdoor Kids' Play Area
Half Basketball Court
A place where business, life, and leisure come together as one. Experience more joy, with retail, recreation, and dining, and all the benefits of the long-established Square One Shopping Centre at your door. Discover a new way of life, with the creation of over 18,000 urban residences. Reimagine the way you work, with a future-forward employment hub. In every way, this is a place with endless possibilities ahead.
Bounded by Square One Drive, Confederation Parkway, Rathburn Road and Living Arts Drive, the first multi-phase of Square One District will feature five residential towers. Phase One will encompass the 45-storey Condominiums at Square One District and a 37-storey rental residence. Phase Two will include three future residential towers and expansive community green space. Lush landscaping, pedestrian pathways and beautiful active and passive outdoor spaces connect residents to their surrounding environment and enhance a sense of community.
The Condominiums at Square One District is in the heart of Canada’s most exciting urban expansion and has the future in mind. Steps to active green spaces, endless culinary experiences as well as close proximity to higher education and the arts – if it is possible to define a ’neighbourhood of neighbourhoods’, then this is it! Everything you need now, with everything you can imagine on the way!
SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
1. This striking tower not only offers sophisticated design and craftsmanship, but also superior resident amenities with something for all to enjoy.
2. An impressive statement-worthy Lobby with sophisticated furnishings and a 24-hour concierge to welcome residents and guests.
3. Designed for urban living, the best-in-class amenities include a fitness centre with half-court gymnasium and climbing wall, co-working zone with spaces for group brainstorming or private phone calls, community gardening plots with garden prep studio, lounge with connecting outdoor terrace, dining studio with catering kitchen, as well as indoor and outdoor kids’ zones complete with craft studio, homework space, activity zones and toddler area.
4. Condominiums at Square One District offers the ultimate in convenience with easy access to Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, Highways 403, 401 and 407.
5. Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
6. Entry door to be pre-finished, with custom surround.
7. Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
8. Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
9. Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever hardware.
10. Framed closet doors in the Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
11. Internal Bedroom(s) to have glass partition and/or glass sliding door, as per plan.
12. Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint; Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
13. Smooth, painted ceilings in all areas.
14. Poured concrete finish to all Balconies; Terraces to receive concrete pavers; painted underside to all Balconies.
15. Sixth floor Terrace suites to receive hose bib.
16. Laminate flooring throughout, except for Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage areas, as per plan.
17. Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
18. Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage areas, as per plan.
19. Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
20. Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless steel, under-mount sink.
21. Matching Kitchen island or peninsula with quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
22. Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
23. Contemporary tile backsplash.
24. All Suites to receive European-style Kitchen appliances, including: stainless steel 24” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” paneled dishwasher, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula. Suites without an island to receive built-in microwave with a trim kit in lieu of microwave in island or peninsula.
25. Low-consumption toilets.
26. Custom-designed Bathroom vanity and countertop with integrated basin. Bathrooms to receive frameless mirror.
27. All Bathrooms to have light sconce above frameless vanity mirror. Pot light within the tub/shower.
28. Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet on vanity, and chrome plumbing fixtures in shower or bathtub.
29. Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
30. Clear tempered glass shower stalls, with preformed base and full-height wall tile surround, as per plan.
31. Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
32. Stacked, front loading washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
33. Suite hydro individually metered.
34. Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
35. Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den, as per plan.
36. Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s), and Den, as per plan.
37. Contemporary track light fixture in Kitchen, as per plan.
38. Capped ceiling outlet in Living Room/Dining Room, and above Kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
39. All appliances connected and ready to use.
40. White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
41. Sixth floor Terrace suites to receive exterior light fixture, as per plan.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
42. Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television (as per applicable television provider).
43. Enter-phones to facilitate visitor access to Tower Lobby.
44. Resident key fob access to Amenity Areas and Residential Common Areas.
45. Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
46. Suite entry door to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
Tushar Patel, Salesperson - (416) 500-2905 , Homelife Miracle Realty Ltd, Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated.We do not represent builder.
Copyright © 2020 Condo Links All Right Reserved